Chicken & Plum Sauce Stir Fry
• 325g medium egg noodles
• 1tsp sesame or olive oil…or spray oil
• 100g green beans, trimmed and halved
• 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
• 175g broccoli, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 400g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
• 5tbsp plum sauce
• Juice of 1 lime
• ½ bunch of fresh coriander, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan and add the oil. Add all the veg and the chicken and stir-fry for 3–4 min until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Stir through the plum sauce, lime juice and drained noodles
and toss to combine. Scatter with the coriander and serve.