Sea Bass With Balsamic Dressing
4 sea bass fillets
1 red onion, finely sliced
2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp runny honey
Salt and black pepper
Pinch of fresh herbs
Serve with mashed or new potato’s.
- Preheat a shallow frying pan or a non-stick wok. Lightly spray with oil. Season both sides of 4 sea bass fillets and place all 4 in the frying pan skin-side down and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the fillets over and cook for 1 minute more, then turn the heat down to low while you make the dressing.
- Add 1 finely sliced red onion, 2 tbsps Balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp runny honey to a small saucepan. Heat to a gentle simmer. Reduce until thick and the onions are soft and season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove the fish from the pan and serve with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
- Drizzle with the dressing just before serving and garnish with fresh herbs.